Thursday, March 4, 2010

Guess who's TEN months old!

Colin is 10 months old today. This past month we have been busy getting settled, and adjusting to our life in NC again. Colin does have some new tricks up his sleeve.

He is:
-Crawling. He does a super fast crawl when he tries to go for something he wants, or tries to get away from me. All while laughing of course.
-Pulling up to a stand, and wobbily tries to cruise along furniture.
-"Dancing" when he hears music.
-Saying "baby". At first I thought it was a fluke, but he actually says it on his own while pointing to pictures of a baby.
-Crawling up stairs, and is a little too brave for my taste.
-Starting to get into mischeif!

His absolute favorite foods at the moment are avocados, mac and cheese, and broccoli cheese nuggets (which is a simple little creation I found on the internet). Just take cooked chopped broccoli, mix in egg yolk, shredded cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs, form into nugget shapes and bake. Viola'! Delicious broccoli cheese nuggets! He also thouroughly enjoyed our fried rice when we went out for sushi a few weeks ago.

Ok, so our monthly photo shoot is not so easy anymore.
Clearly he is not happy here.

He's done.

Trouble...


We love you, big ten month old boy.

5 comments:

Tracy Fan said...

Happy birthday Big boy!

Kara said...

Look at that face in the last picture! Love the recipe too...I will have to try that out!

Pat said...

COLIN, you are one handsome DUDE!
I love you!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute but looks like trouble. He has that "let's see what I can get into next" look. What a doll & those legs. Good luck Mommy. He's all boy! Love Mom

carrie said...

I can't believe he's almost 1!!! Ahhh. He looks like he's full of it in that last picture. If he's anything like his cousins, you're in trouble. Lily is climbing on EVERYTHING! Ahhh. He also looks like he's eating well...love those chubby legs. Will have to try out your recipe!