Kevin didn't have a very eventful Father's Day since we were driving home from Baltimore on Sunday, and I was exhausted on Monday. So we celebrated it a couple days late! He has been talking about my Aunt's chicken french since we had it at my baby shower, so I asked her for the recipe and made it for him, along with some cookies for desert. A home-made card and an after dinner walk topped off the night...although I'm sure it wasn't too enjoyable with a crying baby and a dog pulling him through the neighborhood. Oh well, I guess that's fatherhood for you!
Colin is so lucky to have such a wonderful Dad. I foresee a lot of great times in their future, and look forward to seeing the bond that they share get stronger as the days go on. Colin loves his Daddy, and so do I.
We lucked out with our Dads too! Happy Father's Day to our Dads...they raised some great kids (wink,wink).

Flowers sent from Kevin's Mom...I love the baseball vase!
Cookies for Kevin, made with love.
2 comments:
How sweet Nicole! Looks like a special day!
Colin is getting so big!!! See ya Saturday!!
Happy Father's Day, Kevin. You and your family have been blessed!
Post a Comment