Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eat, Drink and be Merry.

Colin had his first ride on a merry-go-round! One of the wives of Kevin's coworkers asked us to join her and her two boys for a little trip to the mall. We had a nice lunch, did a little walking, got a much needed coffee drink for the mommies, and then our day was completed with a ride on the carousel. Actually we rode twice in a row, due to her two year old. She was nice enough to snap this picture with her cell phone. We kept laughing because Colin was literally squealing with excitement. I have a feeling this won't be his last ride, but next time it's Daddy's turn to take him on, since it was totally making me woozy.

4 comments:

Pat said...

HOW SWEET IT IS!

carrie said...

That's so cute. I definitely see his mom in him in this picture! He looks like he could have gone around many times!

Anonymous said...

Nicole I know what you mean. I get dizzy too! Love Mom

Auntie Carol said...

I like it: Colin on a horse! He'll be a rider one day!
:)